Digital Project Manager
It is your task to make our online projects run smoothly: from online advertising campaigns to new websites. You define the deliverables, provide the functional description and draw up a project plan. In addition, you coordinate the work of creative designers, copywriters, web integrators and web developers. Last but not least you take care of ongoing quality control. You have the support of a well-organized office. You’re backed-up by a work-traffic manager. And you dispose of solid planning tools and methods, designed and tested by the international Agency.com network. Since Agency.com is part of the TBWA\Group Brussels you work together with a wide range of colleagues on exciting projects.
- You are familiar with current technologies like HTML5, XML, Facebook apps, Flash, …
- You are well organized, focused, and flexible. You think of tight deadlines as excellent challenges for yourself and your team. You know how to motivate people.
- Planning and organizing are second nature to you. You have a nose for defusing problem situations.
- A few years of experience with project management are a nice plus. But it’s not a must.
- A basic knowledge of project management techniques is required.
- You are bilingual (Dutch-French) with a working knowledge of English.
- An extremely varied job
- Your workplace is located in Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- An extensive pay package with numerous fringe benefits.
- You will have real opportunities to grow within our international network.
At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service, interactive media agency with a wide spectrum of activities: websites, campaigns, e-commerce and e-mail-marketing applications, including the latest possibilities and technologies. You work together with enthusiastic colleagues who like to experiment with creative technologies and communication –with the requisite rewards (and parties) every year. Our clients include Telenet, KBC, BMW Motorrad, Mini, Akzo Nobel (Levis paint), PlayStation and SABIC.