Digital Project Managers 2) for Belgium & Luxembourg
For our customer Microsoft we are looking for: (2 Digital Project managers for Belgium & Luxembourg
You will be working as a GoExcellent employee in the office of GoExcellent's customer Microsoft.
What do we do?
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for the overall digital marketing excellence of all Belux communication efforts, management of the b2c and b2b online planning, infrastructure maintenance and social media guidance.
Who are we looking for?
*A digital project manager with min. 2 years of online (agency) experience
*A facilitator with strong collaboration skills, who gets a kick out of complex challenges in an international & fast changing industry and has an eye for detail
*A process thinker with a broad experience in managing technical projects and tools
*A customer-centered communicator with a feeling for languages, fluent in Dutch or French and English, spoken and written
*The Digital Marketing Team consists of two Digital Project Managers plus 3 digital agencies, all reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead.
*Working in close collaboration with the Integrated Marketing & Communications Team (IMC)
*The Digital Marketing Team is part of M&O (Marketing & Operations Organization)
Role & Responsibilities
Project Management (50%)
- Focus on the technical side of all digital campaigns & segment portals
* Assists our IMC Team with the launch & maintenance of campaign assets
* Technical facilitator between the IMC and our agencies
* Safekeeper of timings, check-in on budget, resolve technical issues, hold status meetings
* Review & complete stakeholder briefings, including tracking & SEO optimization
* Stimulate digital acquisitions by actively optimizing user flow & experience
* Assist in analysis & reporting
- Direct follow-up on the launch and maintenance of all product-related sites
* Assist external stakeholders (outside M&O) with the launch & maintenance of all product sites & assets
* This includes executing the localization & in-depth review of new international product sites
* Video Platform Management
* Keep the platform up-to-date, focus on overall quality
* Report back on numbers to stakeholders & US counterparts
* SEO Management
* Continuously improve the SEO reach of our network by staying up-to-date on all that is SEO related & applying this knowledge.
* Give trainings and assist Integrated Marcom Team Members plus agencies to correctly implement SEO tagging & report back on post-launch anomalies.
* Campaign Planning
* Drive advertising planning and prioritization on Owned & Operated channels (display advertising, homepage, Download Center and other programmed content) to maximize reach & initial response.
* Take the lead in driving internal readiness and actively share knowledge.
* Conversation Management
* Manage the communication with segment leads with regards to the social media monitoring tools by sending out a bi-weekly communication, assisting leads to update their queries provide overall guidance
* (TBC) Develop, deliver and maintain a long-term social media content plan.
* Overall ROMI
* Assistance to the Digital Marketing Lead on pulling numbers for the overall quarterly reporting that is needed
* Assist the agencies with all tagging needs & specialize in our various tracking & analysis tools
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Experience & studies
- Min. (!) 2-3 years of experience as a project manager in a digital agency or an equivalent (eg. advertiser side) with similar and relevant experiences.
- Communication focused studies
* Functional Skills
- Strong project management skills, able to work within & focus on agreed timings and budgets
- Good understanding of and interest in database and online best practices
- Basic development/html skills & experience with MS Project are a big plus
* Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Process thinker
- Strong collaboration skills with a broad range of stakeholders
- Being able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail
- Analytical focus
- No ‘9 to 5’ but a ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Passion for technology
- IT industry knowledge/experience
- Fluent English and Dutch or French is a must
How to contact us & when to start?
* We’re looking for two project managers as soon as possible, preferably yesterday.
GO EXCELLENT : Nicole Geerolf T :+32(0)485212121 email@example.com
Raoul Glenisson T :+32(0)489567182 firstname.lastname@example.org