You act as webmaster for the company’s websites. You are responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company\'s sites together with external suppliers and internal resources.
- Maintain and further develop the existing sites together with external suppliers and internal resources in order to provide an excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Day to day update/create of graphical contents (banners, buttons, ... pages) and technical objects (scripts, ...) of online communication channels in order to create an optimal support and visibility.
- Track problems and manage procedures and configurations (DNS) in order to improve and further develop the sites.
- Assist and advice on correct operating procedures in order to ensure optimal use of system.
- Act as the main point of contact for any technical issue related to the company’s site in order to provide an excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Take care of FTP, migrations, updates, maintenance, DNS,… in order to provide administrative support for the Web server.
- Bachelor Degree (computer sciences, graphic design or similar by experience)
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written, good knowledge of French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish.
- At least 1 year experience in a webmaster type position (either as an employee or as a freelancer)
- Excellent team player
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of (X)HTML4, CSS2 and 3, basic knowledge of HTML5
• Good knowledge of XML
• Good knowledge of PHP/ASP
• Basic knowledge of MySQL 5
• Experience with at least two common web CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Tridion, Ektron, Joomla, SharePoint, Open Text, IBM ECM, Interwoven Teamsite etc.)
• Good knowledge of SEO principles
• Excellent command of Adobe CS5/6 web suite, esp., Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat
• Familiarity with:
o Basic SOA principles and methodologies
o General web design, usability and accessibility principles
o Basic graphic design for web and other electronic media
o Website optimization for mobile devices
o Basic knowledge of web-related IT systems and internet protocol (e.g; familiarity with concepts such as web server, proxy, domein names, DNS, IP address? TCP/IP, HTTP(S), (S)FTP, SSL etc.)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong IT affinity
Would be an advantage (but not mandatory):
• Experience with SDL Tridion CMS
• Experience with designing and developing static and animated banners
• Good knowledge of .NET/C#, Ruby on Rails, Python
• Basic knowledge of XSLT
• Basic knowledge of web server configuration and management
• Experience with multi-lingual/multi-instance content management
• Experience with internet booking engines,ecommerce platforms, travel industry IT systems and standards
• Basic knowledge of IT development principles
• Basic knowledge of mobile app design and development