Do you like to win? At BCW, it isn’t just our work that’s amazing – it’s our environment and resources too. From our interns to seasoned members of our executive teams, BCW colleagues win in a culture and environment that encourages both teamwork and individuality. We seek to stimulate personal growth, creativity and professional development, - both here in Brussels and through our connectivity to a vast global network of talented colleagues.
What we’ll trust you with
Serious ambition welcomed. As a data analyst, you will be an integral part of our communication practice. Bring your knowledge of data and your passion for communications and get ready to win. While this is your area and we know you’ll be awesome, we have your back every step of the way and you’ll have a team of peers, leaders and mentors to help you give your best.
Here are the details:
- We’ll trust you to develop measurement frameworks for communication strategies and digital campaigns
- You’ll serve as subject matter expert on the implementation of data analytics across multiple projects
- Use data collected from different sources to create actionable insights for your clients
- Collect, interpret and display web & social media data for client assignments and for new business development
- Your expertise is a valuable resource – grow it by helping junior team members to develop their understanding of data analytics
Provide insights for our creatives, graphic designers and the social and digital teams to enhance data visualisation
What we’ll look for in you
You combine data science with a consultant mindset and a capacity to communicate vision both internally and externally. You’ll help us become more competitive because you have -
- Previous experience of digital analytics, data strategies and/or market research experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with a focus on translating communication goals into concrete KPIs and measurement strategies
- Advanced Excel skills and knowing how to run analyses in Python or R
- Thorough understanding of digital measurement principles and a passion for digging into data to identify key trends and insights
- Advanced knowledge of social listening tools and web analytics software
- Previous experience with data visualisation tools
Burson Cohn & Wolfe?
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services. For more information visit www.bcw-global.com.
You will find a collegiate and collaborative environment at BCW Brussels. Our colleagues are diverse and talented people who create an amazing working environment while delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
Our campaigns are increasingly digital, social and creative, making the most of our global network to produce global impact. While clients are mostly private companies and organisations, governments and institutions regularly seek our counsel as well.
How to apply