In this role the Web Business Analyst works on developing, maintaining, and supporting business processes into technology solutions. He/She will report to the Web Business Analyst Team Lead and have the following responsibilities:
- New IT development, system enhancements, support, and maintenance tasks within the web area.
- Provide insight and accurate advice on processes involved in business initiatives and project proposals to ensure a smooth go-live record:
- Provide timely and successful completion of business projects, within the project goals and deadlines
- Coordinate all tasks assigned via day-to-day direction, leadership and project management
- Respect correct project lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval processes
- Organize and facilitate the flow of communication, project requests and milestones between participating departments and markets
- Keep assigned projects and enhancements up to date on the EMEA IT Share Point portfolio: create a transparent environment in which management, colleagues and end-users can easily follow up on tasks
- Work closely with the EMEA IT Helpdesk and assist them in supporting the EMEA region in its web challenges as part of the tier 2 team.
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or comparable professional experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with managing projects.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. Any additional European language is considered a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (or equivalent) is an important plus.
- You possess strong analytical and debugging skills.
- You are solution-minded.
- You are able to document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processes.
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to build up solid relationships with colleagues and external parties.
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape in EMEA and are familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- You are able to coordinate time and priorities, handle scheduling conflicts under minimal supervision.
- You’re driven by innovation & constantly strive for improvements.
- You are willing to work flexible hours as appropriate.
- You are willing to travel occasionally within the EMEA region, and overseas to corporate HQ.
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments. You will contribute to the development of a successful team.
If you recognize yourself in above qualifications, send your application letter and CV to BruHR@nuskin.com.