If you are a high level, talented and experienced Digital Project Manager, you are the one we need for the further growth of our Project Management crew.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- You’ll provide excellent customer service, understand the project also from a technical and business point of view.
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality assurance policy
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors:
- Provide specifications and check lists,
- Follow-up progress,
- Validate and accept deliverables QC, feedback and acceptance.
- Experience in building large websites, which supposes a good technical background in Internet technologies.
- Experience in implementing Content Management System, App or Digital campaigns
- Knowledge of Drupal is an asset
- Good IT understanding skills
- Tools: Redmine, Smartsheet, Jira …
- Good experience with Project Management methodologies (Prince2, SCRUM, Agile...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- Excellent organizational skills / deadlines oriented
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Experience to manage suppliers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Fluent in French & English
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in web and digital project management, strong knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies.
If you are interested in this position, then please follow this link send us your CV and a 1 page covering letter: https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700002493