We are looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about tech startups and entrepreneurship in the digital sector. We will offer you an incredible learning experience in a highly dynamic and fast-growing environment. You will be working with the digital team and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
As a Project Manger, you will :
- Define the digital/marketing strategy and the planning of Betagroup with the Sales & Marketing team ;
- Develop the Betagroup community ;
- Coordinate and organize the Betagroup events ;
- Organize and coordinate the biggest startups gathering in Belgium in collaboration with Digital First (leading digital event in Belgium) ;
- Look for new concepts and intensively follow the market
- Lead and coordinate the editorial content on Betagroup (website, mailings,...) ;
- Be responsible for the overall assessment of Marketing events and actions ;
- Manage social media channels ;
- You are dynamic, motivated and passionate about the digital sector and Passionatec about startups & entrepreneurship
- You have minimum a Bachelor degree ;
- You have first-hand experience in the digital sector ;
- You love working in a team but you can easly work on your own
- You are fluent in Dutch/French (English is a plus)
- You are enthusiastic, flexible with a touch of creativity and commercial skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, out-of-the-box thinker
BetaGroup is a non-profit organization and a community that connects entrepreneurs, investors and startups from the tech/web industry. With more than 8.600 members, BetaGroup gathers passionate people about internet, new technology, emarketing and online media. From students to graphic designers or emarkers, BetaGroup provides a platform for startups and entrepreneurs who want to demo their products and services to the community. The office is located in Flagey, Brussels.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits (such as a company car, a computer, meal vouchers,...). You will be able to work in a dynamic work environment.
Are you an enthusiastic team player, a strong decision maker with a positive attitude, a flexible and persistent go-getter with entrepreneurial mindset? Send your resume and motivation letter to Caroline@digimedia.be