Integrated within our Belgian team located in Brussels and directly reporting to the Sales Director, you will be in charge of:
- Actively prospecting the Benelux market (focus on the Flanders and the Netherlands) to develop a new business portfolio.
- Dig deep into the expectations of advertisers & agencies in order to answer their needs in the most relevant way.
- Prepare programmatic media plans in cooperation with our local account managers and media traders.
To be successful, the following points will be key:
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and challenging environment
- Be curious and passionate about digital media and new technologies
- Understand the needs of the prospects and identify business opportunities
- Be meticulous and well-organized in order to set up impactful meetings with news prospects
- Integrate rapidly into a team of Sales, Account Managers and Media Traders
Profile, skills and experience needed:
- Client-hunting skills and “can do” attitude
- Excellent relational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a bonus.
- At least 1 year of significant experience as a salesperson is required
Location : Brussels, Auderghem
Benefits: very attractive package including quarterly bonuses based on your results
Contract: permanent and full time
Offices: Gamned’s offices are located in a business center surrounded by plenty of digital start-ups. You will share an office with the rest of the team in charge of the Belgian market.
Starting date: as soon as possible!
Contact: Catherine Hubaut – Sales Director – firstname.lastname@example.org