We’ve all heard the promises of digital but the key question remains: How does digital technology improve business results now for pharma? Pharma has built websites, intranets, extranets, e-learning programs, mobile apps, connected objects. Pharma has created social media accounts, digitized clinical research, embarked on digital transformation strategies, launched start-up incubators.
Now we are hearing more about the emerging field of digital therapeutics, technologies which can not only improve clinical results of medicines, but also have direct results as stand-alone treatments.
• How do we make sense of all of these concurrent digital advancements?
• Which Therapeutic Business Units have gained greater efficiencies thanks to digital strategies?
• Where has Pharma seen digital increase revenue and reduce costs?
• Has digital improved market access for Pharma thanks to more streamlined clinical trials and regulatory process?
• How will Digital Therapeutics impact the medicines market?
• Where does Pharma stand with respect to AI, Blockchain, and Data Governance?
In just one afternoon, you will meet the managers that deal with these questions on a daily basis.
Join us in Brussels. Get ready for 2020 and beyond.